D365: getting started- the supplies
In 2010, I resolve to not let the moments escape. As part of that resolution, I will both design for and participate in the Design 365 project at DesignHouseDigital. A picture a day, catching the beauty
of your everyday life, and then somehow documenting these captured moments in
to some presentable form.
Photos by: Jackelin Slack: http://jackelinslack.comThe launch date for DHD is coming Friday!! I can't wait...
Supply list - the breakdown:
- Scrapbook (American Craft)
- 1.5 inch hole punch (Marvy)
- Paper (12x12 sheets to print our exclusive DHD d365 kit paper on. 8.5x11 works too if you don’t have a wide format printer.)
- chipboard – purchase here
- Personal die-cutting mat. Mine coordinates with my Provocraft cricut die-cutting machine.
- full-sheet sticker paper. (purchase)
Now we are one step closer to that new year’s resolution of